Technical Customer Success Manager (IL)
About The Position
Datagen supplies the most innovative companies in the world with a platform & SDK to generate high-performance, synthetic data and build cutting-edge computer vision technology in domains like in-cabin automotive, AR/VR, home security, smart fitness, and more.
At Datagen, CSMs bring a unique mix of customer-facing and advanced technical skills. The Customer Success Manager acts as the glue between the organization and its customers, accountable for solving complex customer problems and delivering value. We are looking for an individual who is excited about customer success and is a technologist at heart. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with world-class AI and computer vision teams across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with members of your account team to manage and grow an existing book of business while driving product adoption.
- Team up with our computer vision experts to help deliver value to our customers, big tech and bleeding-edge startups alike.
- Onboard our customers onto our platform and SDK, and provide ongoing support and guidance as the customer grows with Datagen.
- Collaborate with the Product and R&D departments to provide them with insights into our customers' world.
- Build personal and professional relationships with our customers, from engineers to executive stakeholders.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ working processes, business goals, and key performance indicators, and help them achieve them.
- Lead quarterly executive business reviews with strategic customers.
For this role, you must have
- 3+ years experience as a CSM/TAM/Technical CSM, managing customer relationships for a B2B product.
- Hands-on experience working with technical products.
- Ability to differentiate between what seems important, and what is.
- Ability to think on your feet, and come up with solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English fluently with our customers.
Even better if you have
- Experience working with Engineers as a customer
- Experience in the CV/ML space.
- Engineering Experience.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.