Computer Vision Product Specialist (NY)
About The Position
Datagen supplies the most innovative companies in the world with a platform & SDK to generate high-performance, synthetic data and build cutting-edge computer vision technology in domains like in-cabin automotive, AR/VR, home security, smart fitness, and more. We’re looking for talented people who want to take a key part in pushing this amazing new technology forward.
We’re looking for a highly technical Computer Vision Expert to join our Customer Success team as a key technical contributor. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with cutting edge AI challenges.
This is not a research position.
In this role, you will
- Develop a thorough understanding of the computer vision challenges our customers face - these are world-class teams of AI engineers in some of the world’s best companies.
- Be a product specialist - deep understanding of our product capabilities, priorities and possibilities.
- Be the customer’s technical resource pre and post sale.
- Develop computer vision solutions for critical customer challenges using our API, and SDK, as well as open-source tools like opencv, numpy and scikit. You will write code snippets, scripts, jupyter notebooks, and any needed materials to provide our customers with out-of-the-box solutions to their problems.
For this role, you must have
- 2+ years of technical experience in the Computer Vision field.
- Outstanding English verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who operates well with ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, or the equivalent, in a relevant field.
Exact compensation within this range will be based on skills, experience, seniority, and other factors.
Base salary range - $140,000/yr-$180,000/yr.
Datagen is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.