Full-Stack Team Lead
About The Position
Datagen is seeking a Full-Stack Python Team Lead to work closely with our internal teams to build tools, improve automation, and accelerate the pace of development, especially with our 3D technology. This is an exciting opportunity to manage a team, build new technologies, tackle complex problems, and work with a wide range of internal stakeholders across three continents.
In this role, you will:
- Build the foundations for our 3D content production tools team
- Take a significant part in our efforts to streamline our 3D development workflows with software.
- Work primarily with our 3D graphics specialists, rendering team and infrastructure team on a wide range of complex software projects, tools, and architectures.
- Build both backend and frontend/UI solutions using the highest coding standards and best practices.
For this role, you must have
- 5+ years of Full-stack Development experience
- Knowledge of design best practices
- An interest in team management (no prior management experience required)
- Computer Science (or equivalent) degree
- Understanding of clean code
- Knowledge of Python and Flask
- Experience with Microservices and S3
- Experience working with databases - SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Git and working in a CI environment
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks, preferably vue.js
Even better if you have
- Experience with the Bpy framework
- Understanding in 3D technologies / 3D modeling
- Great mathematical skills