QA Automation Team Lead
About The Position
Datagen is seeking an experienced QA Automation Team Lead to join our Engineering Team and build out this critical function. We are developing the most advanced simulated data generation system in the world; QA-ing our complex systems and deep technology requires an expert who’s looking for a challenge. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in implementing efficient automation systems on top of cutting-edge infrastructure, building teams, and setting up best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Own quality assurance on the most advanced synthetic data simulation platform in the world.
- Set QA best practices and establish the QA infrastructure for the future
- Build QA automation team from the ground up, with best practices in mind
For this role, you must have
- 3+ years of experience as a QA automation team lead
- 7+ years of Automation development experience, with knowledge of:
- Python & Pytest
- Testing API
- Selenium and Allure or alike
- Paramiko or alike
- Operating systems Linux as well as Windows
- Excellent understanding of QA processes and best practices
- Ability to define the needed tests for a given PRD
- Experience in defining and writing STD, STP, and STR documents
- Experience in working with SQL and No-SQL databases
Even better if you have
- Experience working in a containerized environment in development (Docker), and preferably with K8S and AWS.
- Knowledge in additional programming languages
- Experience in testing 3D algorithms or computational geometry.
- Experience in testing computer vision software