Demand Generation Manager
About The Position
At Datagen, we’re simulating the world for producing high-performance synthetic data to develop the next generation of computer vision AI applications. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world in domains like automotive, AR/VR, home security, robotics, retail, and more. We’re looking for talented people who want to take a key part in pushing forward this amazing new technology.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the sales and other marketing teams to align efforts, and using data and analytics to measure and improve performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in demand generation, a deep understanding of the sales process, and strong analytical and communication skills. This role is a key part of our marketing team, which constantly seeks to improve the buying experience for our customers and create meaningful connections with new prospects to accelerate the company's growth.
In this role, you will
- Develop and implement demand generation strategies and campaigns, focusing on ABM and Enterprise marketing practices.
- Develop a clear understanding of synthetic data and its target audience so that you can design campaigns that serve the right personas with the appropriate message.
- Optimize existing and build new lead generation channels, such as social media, SEO, PPC, and e-mail marketing.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts and drive revenue.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue.
- Identify and resolve challenges and conflicts within the pipeline generation process.
For this role, you must have
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant B2B marketing role. B2D and ABM experience are pluses.
- Experience working closely with Sales teams in a long sales cycle product.
- Strong metrics-driven approach and analytical skills.
- The ability to grasp and articulate complex technology in simple language.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present technical content.
- Experience with Sales Engagement and Marketing Automation. 6sense experience is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or operations field (e.g. Business, Sales, or Marketing Operations) is preferred.
Datagen is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.