About The Position
Datagen supplies the most innovative companies in the world with a platform & SDK to generate high-performance, synthetic data and build cutting-edge computer vision technology in domains like in-cabin automotive, AR/VR, home security, smart fitness, and more.
We are looking for an experienced Manual QA to join our team. As a Manual QA at Datagen, you will be part of a growing team of quality professionals that are enthusiastic about delivering the best experience to our customers.
In this role, you will
- Help the QA team with manual QA testing of the platform’s output.
- Create STP plans and execute them to completion.
- Report bugs and run them through the SDLC until verification in production.
For this role, you must have
- 2 years of experience working as a manual QA in a high-tech environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Even better if you have
- An ISTQB Foundation Level Certification.
Datagen is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.