About The Position
Datagen is a fast-growing technology company, creating synthetic data for the largest companies in the world, solving deep computer vision problems. We’re looking for an SDR Manager to join our growing New York team. This is an amazing opportunity to develop a deep understanding of cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technologies, work with the biggest players in the space, and manage a team critical to driving leads and business for the company.
In this role, you will
- Build and execute SDR strategy based around Target Accounts (ABM) and tailored messaging.
- Define and develop Datagen’s sales development infrastructure and measurement.
- Manage, onboard, and continually develop a growing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, and other teams to align messaging and outreach with our product’s capabilities and understanding of customer needs.
- Collaborate with senior management to set sales and lead generation strategies and KPIs.
For this role, you must have
- 4+ years in an SDR role, including at least 2 as a team lead or manager.
-Experience in B2B enterprise sales, especially selling to Fortune 500 companies.
-Preference for candidates with experience selling more technical products.
- Preference for candidates with experience operating in an ABM or Target Accounts-driven environment (e.g. not mass-market SMB).
- A quality-over-quantity approach and the ability to strategically design campaigns and messaging to your target audience.
- A strong background in metrics-driven management and decision-making.
- A player-coach attitude - be willing to guide junior team members while getting your hands dirty building our SDR strategies from the ground up.
Exact compensation within this range will be based on skills, experience, seniority, and other factors. This role includes a commission-based compensation component, which is in addition to the stated range.
Base salary range - $80,000/yr-$105,000/yr.
Datagen is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.