Facial Landmark Detection Using Synthetic Data
By Roey Ron / Datagen Research Team
In this whitepaper, we show how we use synthetic data, generated with the Datagen Platform, to:
- Train a model with synthetic data and achieve results that are comparable to training with real data only, while using a test set composed of real images.
- Combine synthetic data with different sizes of real datasets for an additional performance gain on real test data.
- Train a model with our synthetic data and fine-tune with only 50 real data points – to get results which are equivalent to training with more than 250 real labeled images.
Download this free whitepaper to learn about:
- our experiment design and results
- how to deal with the domain gaps that arise when mixing synthetic and real data
- our facial landmark detection training recipe