This Policy applies to all our services, features and functionality offered to you, as well with respect to any electronic communications exchanged between you and the Website or otherwise provided by you to us.
Unless stated otherwise in this Policy, we will not share, sell, auction off or give away your personal data to any third-party or other organization without first obtaining your prior written consent.
2. HOW AND WHAT DATA WE COLLECT?
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you, including personal data, when you use our Websites or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, company name, industry, website URL, LinkedIn profile URL, resume and other personal information.
Information we collect about you.
When you visit or use our Website, we may automatically receive and record information from your mobile device and browser, including, but not limited to, your cookie information, your country, regional and language settings, device model, operating system, mobile carrier and software and hardware attributes.
In addition, we may automatically collect and store the following information for statistical purposes (“Log Data”): technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the Websites.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or the other services we provide, if any. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, lead generation agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- to associate each of the pages that you visit on our Website with each other and thereby to allows us to present the correct information to you;
- to ensure the content you are viewing is secure;
- to maintain your personal preferences.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
Under the applicable data protection laws, we must have a legal basis to process your personal data. By using the Website, your consent to collect and process your personal data is provided.
The data we collect, and process is used to the following purposes:
- Providing our website and services and guaranteeing their use and improvement.
- Providing updates, technical troubleshooting, understanding, and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Website, and administering the Website and the services.
- Learning statistics on your use of the Website.
- Communicating with you.
4. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell or disseminate personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
However, we share personal data with service providers and third parties for our operational purposes to enable the provisions of our services and with other service providers who provide crucial functions such as: customer support platforms, hosting service providers, analytics partners, security and/or social media services.
We may also share personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a lawful request for information we receive.
5. DATA RETENTION
We may retain communications with you in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Websites and/or services we provide. Unless instructed otherwise by a user, by default we do not retain identified usage data. We also periodically review and delete or de-identify inactive data and related personal data that have been inactive for seven years.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. The laws in those other countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of the processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect, that the Service will be immune to information security risks.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have certain rights in connection with your personal data and the manner by which we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to certain exceptions or limitations in accordance with applicable law. The following is a non-exhaustive list of certain privacy rights you may exercise:
- Right to access your or your end-user’s information. At any time, you may contact the Company as provided below, and request to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Correcting your information. We may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you find the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information in order to correct it.
- Deleting or restricting access to your personal data. You may request to delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may postpone or deny your request if your personal data is in current use for providing services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Opt-out of cookies and other similar technologies. Your browser or device can allow you to opt-out of data collection through cookies or similar technologies. Please note that your experience using our website or the services might be degraded or certain functionalities may not work, if you opt-out to such collection.
- Opt-out of marketing communications. If you wish to opt out of our use of your contact information for our direct marketing purposes, you can click the “Unsubscribe” button located within the most recent marketing email you received from us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your Personal Data, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com. We will investigate your request and make good faith efforts to resolve any concern you may have.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may be amended at any time and from time to time, consistent with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. It is our policy to publish any changes amendments to our Policy at our Website. Changes to this Policy shall become binding and effective when they are published at our Website.
10. CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on January 27, 2022