Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Datagen supplies the most innovative companies in the world with a platform & SDK to generate high-performance, synthetic data and build cutting-edge computer vision technology in domains like in-cabin automotive, AR/VR, home security, smart fitness, and more.
Datagen is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a "get it done" attitude to drive sales enablement and the development of our go-to-market sales playbooks. As part of this role, you will create content for our products and campaigns and other collateral to drive clear results across a variety of customer channels. You'll collaborate with co-workers across Datagen to deeply understand our product and vision for the future and use these insights to craft a developer-focused brand voice that resonates with technical and business buyers alike.
In this role, you will
- Help build and execute go-to-market plans.
- Understand Datagen’s solutions and competitive differentiators.
- Develop or co-author various outbound content such as messaging documents, product launch emails, eBooks, blogs, solution web pages, campaign landing pages, video scripts, and customer case studies to capture the market and buyer mindshare.
- Create sales enablement content based on competitor actions, shifts in the market, or analyst research.
- Train sales on new features and product capabilities.
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Sales, CS) critical to translating product capabilities into customer value and use cases for global marketing campaigns.
For this role, you must have
- 2+ years of B2B technology Product Marketing experience in a high-tech environment.
- Ability to operate autonomously with limited supervision.
- Work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Having the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Strong collaboration skills in working with cross-functional teams and customers.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Even better if you have
- Product marketing experience in SaaS, software, and/or application delivery.
- Experience in the field of Computer Vision or AI is a major plus.
- BS.C. in software (SW) engineering or equivalent work experience.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.