About The Position
Datagen supplies the most innovative companies in the world with a platform & SDK to generate high-performance, synthetic data and build cutting-edge computer vision technology in domains like in-cabin automotive, AR/VR, home security, smart fitness, and more. We’re looking for talented people who want to take a key part in pushing this amazing new technology forward.
As the Marketing Designer, you'll be responsible for managing and leading the visual production of marketing and content creative outputs. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you'll own design within the marketing team and produce materials, including the website, blog visuals, sales decks, online campaigns, social media content, infographics, landing pages, collateral, and employee branding assets.
In this role, you will
- Ensure all design materials align to the company’s key messaging and specific audience of each project.
- Drive the company's design strategy.
- Create collateral, signage, and displays for events and sales presentations.
- Designing landing pages for online campaigns.
- Designing creative assets, including image ads, social ads, and videos.
- Designing graphics, illustrations, and other creative assets for internal brand use.
- Analyzing user journey/experience from a design perspective.
For this role, you must have
- Minimum of 2 years designing for a B2B brand in the technology space.
- Good understanding and control in typography, design hierarchies, composition, and layout/grids.
- Experience producing whitepapers, decks, pitch materials, company presentations, and digital advertising.
- Mastery of Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
Datagen is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.