Technical Product Manager
About The Position
Datagen supplies the most innovative companies in the world with a platform & SDK to generate high-performance, synthetic data and build cutting-edge computer vision technology in domains like in-cabin automotive, AR/VR, home security, smart fitness, and more.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team and own a portfolio of critical products and features related to SDK design, documentation, dev-community-creation, and external integrations.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to dive deep into the world of computer vision, lead the cross-platform SDK in an SDK-first startup, and design a specialized technical ML-focused product for computer vision-focused Machine Learning experts and the computer vision community.
In this role, you will
- Define and manage the roadmap for the Datagen SDK.
- Define Product Requirements Docs (PRDs) for SDK major features.
-Design Tooling for Generation, Loading, and Manipulation of Visual Synthetic Data.
- Design and lead the creation of the Datagen SDK documentation, built for our computer vision developer customers.
- Manage the technical writer function in the company.
- Lead collaboration with our Marketing Team on the development of a dev-centric community.
For this role, you must have
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager, working on a B2B, highly technical product. Even better if the products you managed have been targeted to engineers or data scientists.
- Hands-on coding experience as a technical developer or machine learning engineer.
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, execution, and delivery at the highest level.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, including simplifying complex problems and communicating a strategy and roadmap to stakeholders.
- A proactive, problem-solving approach and the ability to operate effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Passion for the more technical and analytical aspects of product management.
Datagen is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.